1. Live Guided Surgery.
2. Case Discussion.
1. Overview of teeth whitening parameters.
2. How to predict the aesthetic outcomes.
3. Provide practical solutions for daily practice.
1. Give participants an understanding into how lasers work.
2. Give participants detailed understanding of the science and physics of lasers in dentistry.
3. Give participants an understanding of laser stimulated pain management and photo-bio-modulation.
4. Give participants an understanding into uses of lasers in dentistry.
5. Give participants the ability to choose a laser for their particular needs and understand how to apply them practice.
6. Participants will understand hazards associated with lasers in dental practice and the ability to apply proper procedures for laser safety in their practice.
7. Participants will be able to understand hazard control.
1. Live Surgery With Selected Patient Cases.
2. Overview Of Implant Placement and Case Discussions.
1. Presentation of SKY Implant System including all on 4 and Copa SKY.
2. Aesthetic zone challenges and remedies.
3. HANDS – ON: Impression Taking & Implant placement on jaw bone models.
1. Implant Planning & Placement.
2. Aesthetic Zone Challenges & Remedies.
3. Prosthetic Rehabilitation Of The Implant Patient.
4. Fast and Fixed.